Principia offers two ways for you to request your transcript:
- Order your transcript online for electronic or paper delivery
- If you are on campus, you may order your print transcript in the Registrar’s Office
Note: Your billing account must be current before we can release your transcript.
Online Transcript Order Form
Principia College partners with Parchment for secure online ordering and electronic or paper delivery of official transcripts. Transcripts are $10 per recipient (including a $3.75 non-refundable processing fee) for electronic delivery or for the first print copy delivered to one recipient by regular mail. Additional charges will apply for multiple print copies mailed to a single recipient, and for mail delivery. Expedited mail delivery is available for an extra charge.
- Log in to BannerWeb (SSB).
- Click on “Order Official Transcript”' under Student Records and Registration. If you have no billing holds, you’ll be directed to Principia’s Parchment page, where you can order your transcript.
- Visit Principia’s Parchment page.
- First-time users will need to sign a FERPA agreement in order to create an account.
Note: Processing time for transcript orders is 3 to 5 business days; expedited processing is available for an extra charge.
Recipients will receive an email with instructions for retrieving a PDF transcript. To prevent security and transcript validity issues, transcripts should not be forwarded once received. Transcripts you send to yourself will include an "Issued to Student" watermark.
Order and Delivery Support
- Parchment Support: https://parchmentsupport.force.com/
- Principia support: 618.374.5100(M–F. 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST)
In-Person Transcript Request
There is no charge for paper transcripts ordered directly in the Registrar’s Office. To order:
- Complete a Transcript Request Form in the Registrar’s Office
- Allow 3–5 business days for processing
- If you wish to pick up your transcript in person, we’ll email you when your transcript is ready
Note: Transcripts may not be picked up by a third party unless you have given written authorization with your request. A photo ID is required for pick-up.
Help Us Stay in Touch!
We want to make sure we don’t lose touch with our alumni. If your contact information has changed, please help us keep our records up to date: