Instructor of Art History
- MA, Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri
- CPGS, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, England
- BA, Principia College, Elsah, Illinois
- Send a message to Sara Phillips de Borja.
Sara Phillips de Borja enjoys sharing the interdisciplinary nature of art history with her students. Her research has focused on the artists Jules Breton and Anne-Louis Girodet and their incorporation of religious themes in their work. She is grateful to have had the opportunity to experience in person most of the art she teaches.
Sara Phillips de Borja’s scholarly interests include seventeenth-century Dutch and nineteenth-century European art, with a particular focus on religious influence.
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- College Art Association
- Association of Historians of Nineteenth-Century Art