Assistant Professor of Digital Media & Journalism
- MS, Print Journalism, Columbia Journalism School
- BA, Mass Communication, Virginia Tech
- Send a message to Jenna Fisher.
Jenna Fisher is a journalist with some 15 years of experience working in the Boston area. She spent half of that time as an editor and writer for The Christian Science Monitor; the other half as a local daily reporter. Fisher is the adviser to the College Newspaper, The Principia Pilot. She teaches reporting and writing, photojournalism, and media literacy classes for Principia College’s Digital Media and Journalism Department, formerly known as the Mass Communications Department. Her focus is on helping students understand the media landscape in a deep, productive way.
- Journalism, media and news literacy, misinformation, disinformation and the ethics surrounding these topics.
Contributions to Field
- Fisher has spent the past decade reporting on everything from racism within local police departments to local politics to people and organizations making a difference and finding solutions in an effort to help shed a light and empower and inform the community. She strives to include context and solutions in her reporting.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Society of Professional Journalists
- St. Louis Press Club