Assistant Professor of Mass Communication
- MS, Print Journalism, Columbia Journalism School
- BA, Mass Communication, Virginia Tech
- Send a message to Jenna Fisher.
Jenna Fisher is a journalist with 15 years of experience working in the Boston area. She spent half of that time as an editor and writer for The Christian Science Monitor; the other half as a local daily reporter. Fisher teaches intro to mass communications, media literacy, photojournalism, and public relations classes for Principia College’s Mass Communications Department. Her focus is on helping students understand the media landscape in a deep, productive way.
- Journalism, media literacy, public relations.
Contributions to Field
- Fisher has spent the past decade reporting on everything from racism within local police departments to local politics to people and organizations making a difference and finding solutions in an effort to help shed a light and empower and inform the community. She strives to include context and solutions in her reporting.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Society of Professional Journalists
- St. Louis Press Club