- Majors and Minors
- Experiential Learning
- First Year Experience
- Resources and Support
- About Us
- Campus Life
- Admissions Counselors
- Financial Aid
- Admitted Students
Guest House Room Drawing for Parents' Weekend 2017
Due to the demand for Principia Guest House accommodations during Parents' Weekend and out of fairness to all of our guests, we have initiated a room drawing.
If you would like to stay at the Principia Guest House during Parents' Weekend, we would love to include your name in our room drawing. Please follow these steps:
1. Submit your reservation request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org starting at 9 a.m. Monday, January 23, through Monday, February 6, at 5 p.m.
2. Your e-mail should include the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- Your student’s first and last name
- Dates you wish to stay at the Guest House
- Names of those who will be staying in the room with you
- Back-to-back two-night minimum stay required.
- Only one room can be requested by each family. Most rooms accommodate up to four guests.
- Parents' Weekend room rate: $150.00/night for a single and $10/each additional person, plus an 11% hotel tax. (Room rate includes a light continental breakfast).
- $50 cancellation fee applies if reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of the arrival date.
On Tuesday, February 7, requests will be drawn, and these families will be contacted to confirm their reservations. All remaining requests will be placed on a waiting list, and these families will be sent an e-mail indicating their placement on the list. If there are cancellations, families will be contacted in the order of their placement on the list.