Student Grade Release Form

The transition to college includes a shift of responsibility for your academic activities and records from your parents to you. In order for the college to know to whom information about your grades and academic progress may be communicated, please complete the Student Grade Release Form, print and sign it, and return it to the Registrar's Office. We encourage you and your parents or sponsors to discuss their expectations regarding receipt of grades and academic performance information before you fill out the form. The college faculty and staff can release your academic information only with authorization that you indicate on this form.