From the time you make your first inquiry to the Admissions Office to the time you are granted a visa requires the better part of a year. Please start the application process early!
Before you begin, please e-mail the international admissions counselor, Ifi Xifre Villar, at email@example.com. She will be your contact in the Admissions office and can help you with the application process.
In order to be eligible to apply, you must have been an active Christian Scientist for a year before we can review your application.
Complete the following steps to be considered for admission:
- SAT score*
- TOEFL exam score**
- Completed Admission application
- Official copy of your high school transcript(s)/ national exam results. Note: African applicants should contact international admissions counselor, Ifi Xifre Villar about how to submit senior secondary school national exam results.
- Guidance counselor reference, if you are currently attending high school in the United States
- Official university transcripts, if applicable
- One academic reference from a teacher in a core academic subject. Submit a work reference in place of the academic reference if you have been out of school for more than one year
- Two Christian Science references from Christian Scientists who know you well enough to tell us about your understanding and practice. One reference should be from your Sunday School teacher, if applicable.
*Students with a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university are not required to submit SAT scores.
**Applicants from the UK, non-French-speaking Canada, New Zealand, and Australia are exempt.