ACA offers services, events, and resources to help answer your questions about graduate school, job searches, alumni networking, and other life-beyond-college needs.
Here are some of the other ways the ACA staff supports students as they prepare for life after graduation:
- Career Conference—a three-day intensive workshop featuring resume-writing sessions, career research and analysis, job-search and networking tips, practice interviews, advice about business protocol, and more
- Thinking Beyond College seminars—a series of presentations about personal financial planning, internship and job search tools, networking techniques, and other life skills
- Graduate/Law School workshops and consultation—assistance finding, evaluating, and applying to graduate schools
- Job Fairs—on- and off-campus internship and job recruitment events throughout the Greater St. Louis metropolitan area
- Alumni Career Contact service—assistance identifying and contacting Principia alumni who are interested in talking with you about your career, or about graduate schools in your area(s) of interest